Boudoir - Portrait - Fitness
Boudoir, boudoir photography, aj boudoir, beauty,
"She had a Gypsy soul and a Warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart.
She left normal to explore the extraordinary.
And she was glorious"
My name is Angela Mickle also known as AJ, I have been creating Boudoir art since 2010 and have loved every moment of it. I opened my, Stony Plain Boudoir studio, in 2015 to be able to truly offer the whole experience. For me it all started when I was little, I became obsessed with art that captured the beauty and sensuality of women in all forms. One of my favorite's was Marlyn Monroe, there was something just so beautiful, strong, sexy, and she was absolutely charismatic. I realized I could see these traits in every women. I started watching how someone would hold and present themselves based on what they wished to portray or gain.
Every women has a Marilyn Monroe in them!
Photography became an obsession when I realized I could freeze a moment or emotion that could later be reflected upon and invoke emotions and memories. Capturing something or someone from a different point of view that all on it's own creates a statement. . . . . . . yep right there is all the why!
I strive to know my clients personally, this allows me to get excited with them, capture true emotions and create art they can relate to.
Tid Bit's about me:
- Coffee is life!!!
- My family and friends are my world!
- I am described as loud, goofy, and caring.
- Get ready cause I'm a hugger, hands on and call everyone sweetie and hun.
- Any opportunity to feel the grass between my toes, barefoot all the way!
- Heels are not just for dressing up. . . . they are a statement and demand attention ;)
- Emotions, I love all of them, I am always aiming to capture the true real emotions.
- I’m a perfectionist but far from perfect and a pleaser at heart.
- 100% obsessed with finding the good in life and recognizing the beauty, seeing people full of spirit, excitement and passion is what it is all about.
- Always dancing, moving, just general ant's in my pants!
- I married the most amazing man and he is just as ridiculous as me.
I hope you enjoy every second of your experience with me.